Wiese Research Associates
www.wraresearch.com Omaha, NE 500 to 999 Employees

Very supportive and friendly atmosphere to this marketing research company.

ProsThe harder that you work getting calls out and completing surveys, the better your pay. The more surveys completed per hour, the larger your bonus.
Great hours if you work a 9-5 or anything before evening.
After some time there, you have the option to go home early from a shift if you complete the quota for the amount of surveys needed from you.

ConsI really don't have any qualms with this job. Sometimes it feels as though there may be friendships forged between the QC workers, of which there 4 or 5 of them, and some of the interviewers that have been there for a while. I just go and do my job to the best of my ability and try to have a disconnect from any gossip or banter that may hinder others' work performance.

Advice to Senior ManagementDon't really know who "management" is, but it's a small little area riddled with cubicles and a decent sized break room that I feel comfortable going to work in every day.

There are newer reviews on Wiese Research Associates.

Worked for Wiese Research Associates? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Wiese Research Associates reviews and ratings. All reviews posted anonymously by Wiese Research Associates employees.