WilcoHess

www.wilcousa.com

Is Wilcohess for you?

District Manager (Current Employee) Winston-Salem, NC

ProsGood growth at this company. Continuing to add sites and terrirtories. Company does not purchase fuel from middle east.

ConsLong hours and difficulty in finding adequate personnel to staff store sites. Store pay levels company allows us to offer makes it harder to get the best employees. We need to be above average in compensation levels.

Advice to Senior ManagementMore time off for employees that are salaried and working in the field. Some companies offer additional weeks of vacation at various levels of service.

Great CEO, incompetent management

Assistant Manager (Former Employee)

I worked at WilcoHess full-time for more than a year

Pros: Steve Williams is a good boss. He makes good business decisions on suppliers. Moving up to… Cons: Steve Williams doesn't know how bad his managers are. District and Regional managers haven't done the job of associates or assistant/general managers and many do… Advice to Senior Management: Learn the the jobs of the people under you so… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Fast paced environment... Lacks resources...

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at WilcoHess

Pros: Mid Management gets a car and gas card Cons: Exempt salaried employees are over worked and tasked saturated. Salaries… More
There are newer reviews on WilcoHess.

Worked for WilcoHess? Contribute to the Community!