Wilderness Resort

www.wildernessresort.com

Throwing yourself to the wolves!

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Wisconsin Dells, WI

ProsFlexible Schedule. Great Reward Programs and Acknowledgement. Cross-train in multiple locations of the resort. Employees get to be consistantly working with people from different backgrounds each day.

ConsLack of training. Limited benifits. Management very rude and unprofessional to other employees, managers, and even the customer. Lack of empowerment for associates. High turnover rate. Toxic culture.

Advice to Senior ManagementPut in place a better training program that allows employees feel comfortable with their job and also empower employees to be able to create memories with guest and have fast recoveries when the guest is having a negative experience.

Not a place to start a career...

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Wilderness Resort

Pros: Beautiful facilities and friendly staff. Employees ger to swim for free… Cons: VerypPoor pay. Total lack of respect from the Management. Awful communication.… Advice to Senior Management: Treat your employees better. Certain managers show no flexability and rule… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

A good place to work if you can put up with people & stress

Lifeguard (Current Employee) Wisconsin Dells, WI

I have been working at Wilderness Resort full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Pretty good & upbeat management team. Flexible schedule based on you availability. Can… Cons: You are replaceable, if a manager does not like you they will find a reason to fire you, weather they have just cause or not.… Advice to Senior Management: Switch all pools to saltwater cleaning systems. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Wilderness Resort.

Worked for Wilderness Resort? Contribute to the Community!