There are newer employer reviews for Wildfire Interactive

Wildfire has provided me with an unparallelled opportunity to learn and grow with support from a positive community.

Current Employee - Account Executive  in  Redwood City, CA
Current Employee - Account Executive in Redwood City, CA

I have been working at Wildfire Interactive

Pros

The people, the energy, the culture, the opportunity for growth, the positive support, the freedom to make a difference and the exciting industry make this the best company I've worked with to-date.

Cons

Not a ton of downsides, but there have been some growing pains that have cropped up as the company continues to expand

The leaders at Wildfire are very concerned about the well being of our company's employees, and I hope that attitude maintains as the company continues to grow. There is no sense of complacency or conceit that prevents the leadership from staying in touch at all levels of the organization.

51 Other Employee Reviews for Wildfire Interactive (View Most Recent)

A once in a lifetime opportunity that I truly feel blessed to be apart of.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Redwood City, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Redwood City, CA

I have been working at Wildfire Interactive

Pros

The most determined yet humble group of people that have challenged me and the marketing industry to think differently. The feel of a start up but one that doesnt spend frivolously.

The mission is ingrained in all employees to do everything that we possibly can to become the leading provider of social marketing tools in the world.

An environment that encourages individuals to express their ideas in creative ways.

A place that I call home.

Cons

We cant hire fast enough to penetrate the market and provide our marketing suite to more businesses quicker. The social media marketing space is very competitive with no clear cut leader in the pack. We need as many qualified candidates to catapult this company into the leading provider of social marketing tools in the world.

Victoria and Alain are amazing people and leaders and wouldnt trade them for anyone. Please continue to emphasize culture as much as you do with each hire to ensure no matter how big we grow that it never loses the magic that has come to be known as Wildfire.

I've been consistently challenged, picked up great new skills, and have been given a ton of responsibility.

Current Employee - Account Executive  in  Redwood City, CA
    Current Employee - Account Executive in Redwood City, CA

I have been working at Wildfire Interactive

Pros

Number one is culture, Wildfire really prides themselves on maintaining an environment that is competitive yet very collaborative. People have no problem lending a hand in development, and people are upfront with any complaints/issues that arise. Another big thing that Wildfire has going is that they're in an awesome space that's growing like crazy. Comp is fair, and performance is well rewarded.

Cons

I would say there are some pretty big egos at the company that sometimes lead to some annoyance. I suppose this is just the result of a lot of "Type A" competitive people being around, which has obviously been extremely successful.

There are newer employer reviews for Wildfire Interactive

Worked for Wildfire Interactive? Contribute to the Community!