Wildfire Interactive
www.wildfireapp.com Redwood City, CA 150 to 499 Employees

Wildfire has provided me with an unparallelled opportunity to learn and grow with support from a positive community.

Account Executive (Current Employee)
Redwood City, CA

ProsThe people, the energy, the culture, the opportunity for growth, the positive support, the freedom to make a difference and the exciting industry make this the best company I've worked with to-date.

ConsNot a ton of downsides, but there have been some growing pains that have cropped up as the company continues to expand

Advice to Senior ManagementThe leaders at Wildfire are very concerned about the well being of our company's employees, and I hope that attitude maintains as the company continues to grow. There is no sense of complacency or conceit that prevents the leadership from staying in touch at all levels of the organization.

A once in a lifetime opportunity that I truly feel blessed to be apart of.

I have been working at Wildfire Interactive

Pros: The most determined yet humble group of people that have challenged me and the marketing industry to think differently. The feel of a start… Cons: We cant hire fast enough to penetrate the market and provide our marketing suite to more businesses quicker. The social media marketing space is… Advice to Senior Management: Victoria and Alain are amazing people and leaders and wouldnt trade them for anyone. Please continue to emphasize culture as much as you do… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

I've been consistently challenged, picked up great new skills, and have been given a ton of responsibility.

Account Executive (Current Employee)

I have been working at Wildfire Interactive

Pros: Number one is culture, Wildfire really prides themselves on maintaining an environment that is competitive yet very collaborative. People have no problem lending a hand… Cons: I would say there are some pretty big egos at the company that sometimes lead to some annoyance. I suppose… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Wildfire Interactive.

Worked for Wildfire Interactive? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Wildfire Interactive reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Wildfire Interactive CEO Victoria Ransom. All reviews posted anonymously by Wildfire Interactive employees.