Wildfire Interactive

www.wildfireapp.com
  www.wildfireapp.com
There are newer employer reviews for Wildfire Interactive

The Best Place I have Ever Worked Period.

Current Employee - Account Executive in Redwood City, CA
Current Employee - Account Executive in Redwood City, CA

I have been working at Wildfire Interactive

Pros

The work environment is very helpful, relaxed, and full of energy. Anyone and everyone is willing to help at anytime no matter what department you are in. It is very well balanced giving you opportunity to hang out and get away from your computer whenever you need a break. You want to come to work everyday because of the comradery shared between everyone who works here. I feel like I can walk up to anyone from a new hire to the CEO and ask for assistance or just chat. On top of that we not only work hard, but play hard. We have awesome team building events that involve costumes, refreshments, and many Wildfire memories. I love working here.

Cons

Wildfire is growing from becoming a lean start-up to a medium/large sized corporation. Now that we are getting bigger there are needs to be more scalable management in place and the work environment has to cater to several hundred people rather then a smaller group. However, Wildfire is adjusting accordingly and always gives us an opportunity to share when we walk to suggest an improvement.

I would recommend that management keeps the same hard working and humble attitude we have always had. As we get bigger don't forget where we came from.

52 Other Employee Reviews for Wildfire Interactive (View Most Recent)

the LEADER of an incredible space, with passionate, bright, and humble employees

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Redwood City, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Redwood City, CA

I have been working at Wildfire Interactive

Pros

- Work with humble, creative, and passionate people
    - Gorgeous office with huge windows and a view of the bay
    - Victoria's leadership inspires all of us. She is brilliant yet incredibly humble and considerate
    - Everyone is SO excited to come into work everyday. We are all team players and are proud to work at Wildfire
    - Huge momentum; we're in an incredible space and are growing like crazy.
    - On any given day, there are several puppies running around the office
    - Youthful and witty employees
    - Wildfire is HANDS DOWN the best social media marketing technology in the WORLD.

Cons

- space: we work in one big room, so distractions come easily.
    - commuting from San Francisco to Redwood City is exhausting

Keep doing what you're doing. You are inspiring all of us. We trust you, and feel that we are in good hands.

Best place I have ever worked

Current Employee - Team Lead/Senior Social Media Account Manager in Redwood City, CA

I have been working at Wildfire Interactive

Pros

The people you are surrounded with on a daily basis are the more intelligent, drive, excited and happy people that I have had the pleasure to work with. They push you daily to be the best you can be and deliver the best product and service for the clients.

Cons

It's a bit messy around the common areas and kitchen as many of the employees are young and don't understand the importance of cleaning up after yourself.

There are newer employer reviews for Wildfire Interactive