Wildfire Interactive

www.wildfireapp.com
  www.wildfireapp.com
There are newer employer reviews for Wildfire Interactive

Great company but a ton of room for improvement

I have been working at Wildfire Interactive

Pros

-Nice open work environment - very sunny.
-Some genuinely great people work here.
-Very cool and exciting space to be in right now.
-Senior management like Victoria and Doug really know their stuff and are inspiring to work with.
-I like the work I do on a daily basis helping clients.

Cons

-Pressured to work long hours.
-While Senior Management is pretty solid, the next tier down is pretty weak. The head of CS is pretty inexperienced when it comes to management and leadership and it certainly shows.
-There are more and more closed door meetings where top execs meet and discuss changes. Feels less horizontal and transparent.
-Our perks have gotten better during my time at Wildfire, but relative to other Silicon Valley companies, we could still be doing better. Very few vacation days, no subsidized meals, and the daily commute is a huge struggle.

-Put more resources into management training.
-Ask employees what they think about their managers and leaders.
-Even if we can't pay for some meals, we should diversity snacks - more healthy snack options would be great.
-Re-do the vacation day policy.
-Consider some sort of shuttle from the city.

51 Other Employee Reviews for Wildfire Interactive (View Most Recent)

It's a great place to be!

I have been working at Wildfire Interactive

Pros

Wildfire is filled with incredibly intelligent people who are passionate about the company and what they do. I look forward to coming in to the office each day.

Cons

Sometimes there seems to be unnecessarily large communication gaps between departments and teams

keep on listening :)

The Best Place I have Ever Worked Period.

Current Employee - Account Executive in Redwood City, CA
    Current Employee - Account Executive in Redwood City, CA

I have been working at Wildfire Interactive

Pros

The work environment is very helpful, relaxed, and full of energy. Anyone and everyone is willing to help at anytime no matter what department you are in. It is very well balanced giving you opportunity to hang out and get away from your computer whenever you need a break. You want to come to work everyday because of the comradery shared between everyone who works here. I feel like I can walk up to anyone from a new hire to the CEO and ask for assistance or just chat. On top of that we not only work hard, but play hard. We have awesome team building events that involve costumes, refreshments, and many Wildfire memories. I love working here.

Cons

Wildfire is growing from becoming a lean start-up to a medium/large sized corporation. Now that we are getting bigger there are needs to be more scalable management in place and the work environment has to cater to several hundred people rather then a smaller group. However, Wildfire is adjusting accordingly and always gives us an opportunity to share when we walk to suggest an improvement.

I would recommend that management keeps the same hard working and humble attitude we have always had. As we get bigger don't forget where we came from.

There are newer employer reviews for Wildfire Interactive