Wildfire Interactive
www.wildfireapp.com Redwood City, CA 150 to 499 Employees

True Startup Life

Senior Account Executive (Current Employee)
Redwood City, CA

I have been working at Wildfire Interactive full-time for more than a year

Pros- Strong leadership from our CEO, Victoria Ransom. She is a visionary and someone who inspires all of us. Victoria is always eager to listen to her colleagues and take action where appropriate.
- Very smart and passionate people.
- Biggest and best social media software company in the space.
- Transparent management team.
- Lot of opportunity for professional development and even personal growth. This has been an accelerated MBA program for myself that will ultimately help me in my future entrepreneurial ventures.
- Autonomous environment.

... and it's fun!

Cons- Benefits could be better but there is now a focus on improvement in that area.
- There are some growing pains, but that comes with the territory when you grow from 40 employees to 300+ in the 2 or so years I've been here.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep listening :)

Great company but a ton of room for improvement

Client Services (Current Employee)

I have been working at Wildfire Interactive

Pros: -Nice open work environment - very sunny. -Some genuinely great people work here. -Very cool and exciting space to be in right now. -Senior management like… Cons: -Pressured to work long hours. -While Senior Management is pretty solid, the next tier down is pretty weak. The head of CS is pretty inexperienced when… Advice to Senior Management: -Put more resources into management training. -Ask employees what they think about their managers and leaders. -Even if we can't pay for some… More

Great company, some growing pains, awesome perks and culture

I have been working at Wildfire Interactive

Pros: - culture - lateral mobility within workplace - the office is awesome - cal train passes, gym membership, snacks - good people, smart coworkers, plenty of opportunities to learn… Cons: - if you're going to get us snacks... get us healthy ones - sales… Advice to Senior Management: Keep on doing what you're doing. Remain candid, transparent, trusting and inspiring. Don't be afraid to tell us what we are going to do. Wildfire… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Wildfire Interactive.

Worked for Wildfire Interactive? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Wildfire Interactive reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Wildfire Interactive CEO Victoria Ransom. All reviews posted anonymously by Wildfire Interactive employees.