Wiline
www.wiline.com San Carlos, CA 150 to 499 Employees

Not a lucrative place for sales & commissions.

Account Executive (Former Employee)
Foster City, CA

ProsWhen I first started at Wiline, it seemed to be a promising start-up telecommunications company. Good people, flexible hours, good benefits. From what the recruiters and sales manager told me, Wiline would be taking over the San Francisco Bay Area with a great product.

ConsIn my brief time there, it was discovered that the executive and sales management had very unrealistic expectations from its employees. There is always a certain amount of turnover when it comes to sales, but this was ridiculous. People would be there for maybe 3 months with hardly any training or guidance. But if you didn't perform, you were out of there.

Advice to Senior ManagementTraining. Your employees need to understand what they're selling, who they want to sell it to and why. Just handing someone a stack of business cards and brochures isnt going to go very far.

good intentions but...

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Wiline

Pros: Free to run your territory as you see fit Sales managers will work with reps.(flexibility)… Cons: Culture is a bit unethical Lack of organizational support Lack of financial… Advice to Senior Management: Remember that your most valuable asset is the employees. That… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Very good company, good opportunities and a friendly staff.

San Diego, CA

I have been working at Wiline as an intern for less than a year

Pros: Challenging job, good opportunity to learn Cons: No Cons, I would recommend this company. Advice to Senior Management: None Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Wiline.

Worked for Wiline? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Wiline reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Wiline CEO John McGuire. All reviews posted anonymously by Wiline employees.