Wilkins Solutions

www.wilkinssolutions.com

Agree with previous posts

Commercial Account Manager (Former Employee) Asbury Park, NJ

ProsIndependent sales, multiple product lines, decent but extensive training.

ConsWhat they tell you it is and what you find don’t even come close. First off they are unknown outside of SC, no advertising; expectation is the feet on the street (REP) will create the brand.
You will go through extensive but good training on 250 companies; I lost count on the offerings. This alone is a big problem if you don’t have a strong background in this industry AND a wide network of connections. Like to say they are very current and stay connected through their technology. Yes and no, CRM requires constant updating, they you want to constantly monitor and contribute to bulletin boards, etc. Numerous webinars a week, 2-3 conference calls-same week. This stuff alone can suck up 40 hrs, and some of this is at night.
I did find the two positive postings amusing and definitely a plant. The poster talks about how great the management is, not how great the financial opportunity is, and the average salary is a flat out lie.

Advice to Senior ManagementThis company is ten years old, if really want this to grow you need to invest in some advertising, maybe base salaries to the right people but at least be honest.

Commercial Account Manager

Commercial Account Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at Wilkins Solutions full-time for less than a year

Pros: Depth of products, flexibility, health industry, resources, take advantage of… Cons: Requires some ramp up time Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Not like anything else out there...

Commercial Account Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at Wilkins Solutions as a contractor for more than a year

Pros: You own it, you control your time, your margins and who you want as a customer or don't. Plenty of tools provided including emai,… Cons: You better be a self starter. You get paid for what you do for the customer. They can get most products online -… Advice to Senior Management: Provide more prewritten contracts for Advocates, Terms, Preventative Maintenance Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Wilkins Solutions.

Worked for Wilkins Solutions? Contribute to the Community!