William James Foundation
williamjamesfoundation.org Washington, DC 1 to 5 Employees

Life changing experience that proved the importance of art in education

Contract Artist (Former Employee)
Sacramento, CA

I worked at William James Foundation

ProsArtists are able to work closely with individuals and communities that have been marginalized by society. The efforts WJ takes to bring artists into meaningful work is impressive. I truly felt that I was giving back and changing the lives of the people I worked with.

ConsIt's unfortunate that many of the CA state prisons have suspended their Arts-in-Corrections programs which allowed WJ to extend so many wonderful programs to deserving inmates.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep doing what you do so well!

Successfully making an impact from day one till my last day, one social entrepreneur at a time

Intern (Former Employee)
Washington, DC

I worked at William James Foundation

Pros: 1) The non-profit is extremely well run, with an extremely intelligent and dedicated boss and a diverse staff of optimistically minded individuals, all working hard… Cons: 1) No pay (but I knew that going into my… Advice to Senior Management: To continue to listen and provide the opportunities for learning and… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Exceptional opportunity to learn about for profit social enterprises

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at William James Foundation

Pros: Very hands-on Excellent networking opportunities with Social Entrepreneurs, Incubators, Impact Investors Cons: You have to like working in a small and nimble… More

There are newer reviews on William James Foundation.

Worked for William James Foundation? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at William James Foundation reviews and ratings. All reviews posted anonymously by William James Foundation employees.