Williams Companies
www.williams.com Tulsa, OK 1000 to 5000 Employees

A great place to work in Tulsa

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Tulsa, OK

I worked at Williams Companies

ProsTulsa based company has made it past hard times and seems to be on its way back. Big United Way supporter.

ConsCompany had to overcome some poor strategic moves competing with other firms like Enron and Worldcom. To some extent, the company lost its values in the late 90's.

Advice to Senior ManagementConsider the real value and cost of outsourcing to sustainable industry leadership. Make a commitment to lead by example always.

Williams is an excellent place to work

Engineer (Current Employee)
Houston, TX

I have been working at Williams Companies

Pros: Williams has a positive reinforcement culture that tends to focus on the rewards. Performance reviews and feedback are constructive and are never really punitive. Competent… Cons: Management may be too easy on employees and the culture may be too relaxed to get the necessary work done and adequately compete against more… Advice to Senior Management: A organism that is not growing is a dead organism. Allow the good projects to move forward and take some risks. If we… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Williams is a good company.

Engineer Intern (Former Employee)
Green River, WY

I worked at Williams Companies

Pros: The Williams Companies are very good at Midstream. They are experienced, and proven in Midstream. They have excellent history to draw from… Cons: Working in Midstream can be monotonous. It can be very boring and dry at times. A lot of the engineers seem to have… Advice to Senior Management: Try not to spend so much on leases, rather, try to develop… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Williams Companies.

Worked for Williams Companies? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Williams Companies reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Williams Companies CEO Alan S. Armstrong. All reviews posted anonymously by Williams Companies employees.