Williams International
www.williams-int.com Walled Lake, MI 500 to 999 Employees

A great summer internship

Expansion Division (Current Employee)
Walled Lake, MI

ProsRelaxed atmosphere, lenient managers, and an open-ended project made me enjoy my internship in the expansion group. There were also fun activities for the interns: most of the employees were pretty cool.

ConsNot much to complain about, other than a rather unclear expectation of my work. It took me almost the whole summer to compile the analysis program I was working on, and got little help from supervisors.

Advice to Senior ManagementNot much: good job.

Great in the begining, very sad at the end

Director Total Assurance Program (Former Employee)

I worked at Williams International full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Small private high tech company that can offer rapid advancement Cons: A major change in company culture when the founder passed away. In my opinion; as rapidly as you can advance, you can be terminated for… Advice to Senior Management: Instead of being overzealous of ones accomplishments; focus more on what is best and more productive for the company.… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Lack of real potential

Lead Engineer (Former Employee)

I worked at Williams International full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Advanced technologies and tools to work with. Cons: The company is small and subject to the whims of the owner. Be prepared to be dissapointed in any for of advancement as well… Advice to Senior Management: Greg Williams should come to the logical conclusion he is not nor will he ever be… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Williams International.

Worked for Williams International? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Williams International reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Williams International CEO Gregg G. Williams. All reviews posted anonymously by Williams International employees.