Williams Kastner

www.williamskastner.com

are all firms designed the same?

Staff (Current Employee) Seattle, WA

ProsIt's still in the middle between outgrowing the mom & pop feeling and becoming a large firm; which is good because you still get some of the residual family feel. For the most part we are not micro-managed and are treated as competent professionals.

ConsThe annual "performance" increase system isn't based on performance. It's more about who you know and how much you are liked or disliked (the family feel backfiring).

Advice to Senior ManagementAlthough we understand that the attorneys are the bread and butter of the firm, management should acknowlege that staff are the tools that bring & help keep the two together. Whenever budgets need to be cut, we're the first source on the table.

It's all about the Benjamins

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Seattle, WA

I worked at Williams Kastner

Pros: -Well respected law firm -Good resume experience -Exposure to big firm style and… Cons: -There is a strong class divide between staff and attorney -If cutting a benefit or employee will save them money it will happen as soon as… Advice to Senior Management: Promote from within - even though you say you do, no one thinks you do. Pay your… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Tough place to work

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Williams Kastner full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Support staff is generally pretty good Cons: Eat what you kill and don't expect any scraps. Compensation… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Williams Kastner.

Worked for Williams Kastner? Contribute to the Community!