Williams Lea
www.williamslea.com London, United Kingdom 1000 to 5000 Employees

Lackluster

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Williams Lea

ProsGood initial starting pay and you can negotiate your way up to 40,000 or so.
They have very few IT sites and they're contract employees with very close relationships with their clients.

ConsThe management is terrible and rarely in the office. They don't communicate with their employees, promotions are rarely given and only after the employees complete certifications which aren't relevant to their work. The management is completely out of touch and there are a couple of supervisors who are providing the daily assistance to the staff that have pretty obviously given up.

Advice to Senior ManagementCheck with the staff to find out exactly what their peers and supervisors are doing on a daily basis. The knowledge management guy sits and browses the web all day and won't answer questions and complains when he is asked to do anything, the callcenter supervisor is very obviously burnt out, the deskside supervisor is a pompous jackass.

Take it if you need it, run if you don't

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Williams Lea for more than 3 years

Pros: Money is ok, decent amount of time off, co-workers are… Cons: Williams Lea wants to implement big things but never thinks these things through or plans anything out ahead of time. They just jump right… Advice to Senior Management: Listen to your employees, they've been hired to do a job, give them the proper tools to do the job. Sr. Management needs to… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Greater opportunity

Account Supervisor (Current Employee)
Saidpur, Rajshahi (Bangladesh)

I have been working at Williams Lea part-time for less than a year

Pros: The digital age has presented marketers Cons: In order to drive customer acquisition whilst reducing churn, it is… Advice to Senior Management: Improved, controlled and integrated internal and external communications – consistent… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Williams Lea.

Worked for Williams Lea? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Williams Lea reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Williams Lea CEO Conor Davey. All reviews posted anonymously by Williams Lea employees.