Williams

www.williams.com
  www.williams.com
There are newer employer reviews for Williams

A company full of growth

I have been working at Williams

Pros

Williams is a company that is flourishing and the employees truly reap the benefits. There are many growth opportunities available within the company.

Cons

The natural gas industry is unpredictable and could fall any time.

N/A

72 Other Employee Reviews for Williams (View Most Recent)

Great place to work, but too many chiefs

I have been working at Williams

Pros

Williams has very competitive salaries and benefits. My immediate management has always been really good with recognition, including with monetary recognition. Overall, the company is stable and there is a laid back atmosphere, at least if you are in a business unit and not in a corporate department.

Cons

Limited opportunities for advanement, unless you have an engineering background (seemingly). Senior management tends to "change their mind" a lot, which creates a lot of churn for everyone else. Departments tend to operate in silos, which creates some inter-departmental power struggles and slow decisions. Too many chiefs.

Work on the org chart for back office support and administration. The constant back and forth with decision making needs to get worked out. While I appreciate the work, someone should just make a decision already.

It's been fine.

I have been working at Williams

Pros

The best part about working at Williams is my co-workers. My shift is a well-knit group that doesn't mind helping each other.

Cons

The lack of overtime and the limited use of vacation time to control overtime. Also, the lady few years, pay raises have been small.

The management can address the vacation usage, loosening of the overtime, and larger pay raises. This would go a long way toward employee morale.

There are newer employer reviews for Williams