There are newer employer reviews for Williams Scotsman

Great place to work and feel you play a significant role in the daily operation.

Current Employee - Project Manager  in  Baltimore, MD
Current Employee - Project Manager in Baltimore, MD

I have been working at Williams Scotsman

Pros

Good size company. Not small, not large. Know their employees. Diversified enough to ride the waves of buisness cycles. Good management. Ues a lot of local subcontractors, so good froteh local communities. Very good benefits. Nationwide compnay located in most major cities.

Cons

Some offices are small operations. Maybe only a few employess. Most offices are 10 -30.

Keep going the way you are.

25 Other Employee Reviews for Williams Scotsman (View Most Recent)

Don't walk away run!!!

Current Employee - Employee  in  Charlotte, NC
    Current Employee - Employee in Charlotte, NC

I have been working at Williams Scotsman

Pros

To have a paycheck coming in.They do have good Benefits package.The people I work direct with are good people. Great hours of work time.They do have alot of long time employee's

Cons

All job scared, no leader ship,Manager's have no managing skills. Ask to work off clock time for the good of the company. I could go on for days.Having to rush work in unsafe condition and unlawful and never a thank you.Employee's seam so unhappy this makes for a hard work place.There's to many chiefs and not enought indians but yet no one will take charge that knows what there doing.

To save money and trim fatt start with you..Work harder on a safe work place,not just covering it up with your paper work.

I love my job

I have been working at Williams Scotsman full-time for more than a year

Pros

Lot's of potential. Job stability

Cons

Flexibility to work remotely is not offered easily. Compensation offered is not that great.

There are newer employer reviews for Williams Scotsman

Worked for Williams Scotsman? Contribute to the Community!