Williams-Sonoma
www.williams-sonomainc.com San Francisco, CA 5000+ Employees

Serious support

Sales Associate (Former Employee)
Bellevue, WA

ProsWilliams-Sonoma is serious about customer care and supporting their staff. Questions are addressed and answered. Customers and quality of product are the two most important factors driving their business.

ConsThe computer system makes it difficult to follow up with clients and takes to much time to enter in client information. Because of this follow up is almost impossible.

Advice to Senior ManagementYou care about the quality of your product line, because you understand that quality matters. However, when it comes to your POS and computer system, it becomes difficult to maintain that quality of service with substandard programs and equipment.

Unappreciated, out-of-date practices, high stress, low wages.

Sales Associate (Former Employee)
    Costa Mesa, CA

I worked at Williams-Sonoma part-time for more than a year

Pros: Easy Flexible Schedule Good employee discount Multiple family companies to transfer to Simple breakdown… Cons: Easy to feel trapped there Almost impossible to advance career Company going broke for obvious… Advice to Senior Management: Don't beat around the bush with your employees we are smart enough… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

It is a pleasent store to work in and very fun!

Seasonal Sales Associate (Current Employee)
    Marietta, GA

I have been working at Williams-Sonoma part-time for less than a year

Pros: You get a discount you get to make new friends you get… Cons: There are no negative statments that I can make about… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Williams-Sonoma.

Worked for Williams-Sonoma? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Williams-Sonoma reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Williams-Sonoma CEO Laura J. Alber. All reviews posted anonymously by Williams-Sonoma employees.