Williams-Sonoma
www.williams-sonomainc.com San Francisco, CA 5000+ Employees

Slave Drivers!

Sales Associate (Former Employee)
Southlake, TX

Prosthe only saving grace is the 40% off!

ConsFor a part time job this should have been fun! Hours are bad, pay horrible and management works your butt off. Plus, no breaks, which is illegal. They try to squeeze everything out of you they can for as little pay as they can get away with. All the while charging out the butt for everything in the store. Supervisors act like the gestapo and put you to hard labor, polishing copper pots, mopping floors or cleaning toilets when business is slow and NO talking to co-workers. They watch you like your about to make a run for it or something. All on minimum wage too. I worked for 18 months and got a measly .25 raise, I said adios.

Advice to Senior ManagementFor crying out loud; Make it fun! You don't pay, so make it fun.

Sales Associate

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Williams-Sonoma

Pros: Loved working here. Great work environment with lots of opportunitites. Cons: There were no cons working here. More

Great Customer and Products

Store Manager (Former Employee)

I worked at Williams-Sonoma full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: The customers are exceptional. The products are exceptional. Cons: Unrealistic workload for all members of the field. I have 25 years as a retail manager and I have never been so challenged to balance… Advice to Senior Management: Profits over people always cost more in the end. I… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Williams-Sonoma.

Worked for Williams-Sonoma? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Williams-Sonoma reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Williams-Sonoma CEO Laura J. Alber. All reviews posted anonymously by Williams-Sonoma employees.