Williams-Sonoma

www.williams-sonomainc.com

Good experience in working with retail and back office applications

Senior Programmer Analyst (Former Employee) San Francisco, CA

ProsWorking with the people from various departments when I was hired over 15 years ago was a joy because the bottom always mattered. The communications on cross-department projects from the project leaders kept everyone on task.

ConsNot having a defined job description for most of the IT group was challenging. When they were finalized after being there 10 years, it was difficult meeting the expectations.

Advice to Senior Management2007-2008 was difficult for most organizations and IT staff across the board at WSM were working outside of what they were hired for, so managers that can coach is a must.

Currently well managed. After 6 years and 3 different General Managers everything and everyone seem to be doing well.

Sales Associate (Current Employee) Corte Madera, CA

I have been working at Williams-Sonoma part-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Excellent products support by a well trained staff. We get personal with our customers and want them to feel well taken care… Cons: Employees are constantly required to do more with no increase in hourly rate. … Advice to Senior Management: Better wages that match what we do for our customers. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Laid back but pay not competitive for the area

Full Service Associate (Current Employee) Oklahoma City, OK

I have been working at Williams-Sonoma full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Laid back, easy job, great discount Cons: incompetent management team, salary, time off policies Advice to Senior Management: Not all of your employees want your jobs. It's ok to take their advice sometimes without feeling threatened. … No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Williams-Sonoma.

Worked for Williams-Sonoma? Contribute to the Community!