Summer intern

Former Intern - Summer Intern in Chicago, IL
Former Intern - Summer Intern in Chicago, IL

I worked at Willis as an intern (Less than a year)

Pros

great work environment and nice people. Their parties show their care about the employees and the management teams are very nice to employees.

Cons

can't come up with somethings as not much to complain

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status

WORST company in the industry! Keep looking!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Radnor, PA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Radnor, PA

I have been working at Willis full-time (More than a year)

Pros

NONE! NONE! NONE! NONE! NONE!

Cons

Egos of the management...top to local! Local management, original Willis employees, harrasses employees with HR and senior management aware of the situation and nothing is ever done about it!
    Micromanagement
    Benefits are terrible and expensive!
    Cash retention bonus is a disgrace! I know several people including myself who are stuck in a terrible job because if we were to leave, we would have to pay the company back bonuses we've earned on our own merit! Willis has actually gone after peoples' homes because they didnt pay the bonus back! More than half of my office hate their job and want to leave but are afraid to.
    CEO Joe P. GET HIM OUT! All he cares about is himself and making his $ before he retires this summer!

Advice to Management

Reverse everything Joe P. implemented! Listen to the dozens of employees who complain about local management and do something about it! We all can't be lieing! Revise benefits. Half my paycheck should not be going towards benefits and it'd only me! Hire a new CEO who cares about their employees and not just #s!

2. Making a difference

Former Employee - Data Analyst in San Francisco, CA
    Former Employee - Data Analyst in San Francisco, CA

I worked at Willis full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Excellent tools available for servicing your clients needs. Team oriented and solutions driven.

Cons

Large broker. Unnecessary fees for small clients. Difficult to cater/service non-standard clients due to company standards and regulations.

Advice to Management

Be flexible to allow better servicing of large and non-standard clients. Example - Having to use the certificate center to process COI's doesn't always make sense for every client. It can be more efficient to use the account service team to process the certs.