Willis

www.willis.com

Willis is just learning how to be operate like a top-notch broker.

Assistant Vice President (Former Employee) Atlanta, GA

ProsGood people for the most part. Reasonable work/life expectations in most cases. Highly regarded firm within the commercial insurance industry (top 3).

ConsLack of formalized support functions. Sub-par performance review process. Sold upfront on big bonuses, but lots of excuses when it's time for Willis to pay-up - bonuses are hard to come by regardless of performance or profitability.

Advice to Senior ManagementWork on infrastructure and improve annual employee review processes. Do what you say you are going to do with respect to annual raises, bonuses, and employee reviews. Pay more attention to internal cooperation between service teams and strive to eliminate unhealthy internal competition.

Opportunity is what you make of it

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Nashville, TN

I worked at Willis

Pros: Willis is a large company with many technial areas. Any person with a drive to succeed and a strong work ethic would do very well.… Cons: Willis is in the midst of a power struggle between its UK and North American operations. There are opposing phylosophies at… Advice to Senior Management: Get rid of the leadership on one side of "the pond" or the other. In the end it doesn't truly… More

Greatest Company I've Ever Worked For!

Intelligence Officer (Current Employee) Pittsburgh, PA

I have been working at Willis

Pros: Complete support of management who support thinking outside the box. Access to top executives who listen. Global teamwork is incredible. We have… Cons: None. Healthcare package could stand tweaking but that's typical… Advice to Senior Management: Keep it up! Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Willis.

Worked for Willis? Contribute to the Community!