Willow Tree

The Daily Transcriber offers excellent assignments and fast pay

Writing, Transcribing From Home (Current Employee) New York, NY

ProsThe Daily Transcriber offers excellent assignments with prompt payment and clear communication. There is always an immediate answer to any questions you have to get the job done accurately and completely. I enjoy the nature of the work and there are a variety of diverse assignments in all areas of expertise. From transcribing to writing to secretarial work, there is always something to do.

ConsI have no problems with The Daily Transcriber. I enjoy the freelance work so much I wish it could become a full-time gig. The company continues to expand and I like being part of a growing enterprise that is successful and well-respected.

Advice to Senior ManagementI am pleased with management and find they are responsible, communicative and give you all the tools you need to succeed at each assignment. You can always get in touch with them and the work is consistent. It is a great freelance opportunity.

There are newer reviews on Willow Tree.

Worked for Willow Tree? Contribute to the Community!