Wilson

Overall positive

Manager (Current Employee)
Houston, TX

I have been working at Wilson

ProsVery good benefits, family oriented company, if you really need something the company is willing to help you, very supportive of local charities and donations. Pay is competitive.

ConsMany corporate responsibilities are pushed on the field locations who are trying to run their businesses. Expand HR, safety, legal, etc rather than have the field locations responsible for all the paperwork.

Advice to Senior ManagementExecutive management is good. I feel international could have a more aggressive approach and younger input, but overall a great group.

Great pay, while it lasted

Inside Sales (Former Employee)

I worked at Wilson

Pros: The pay and benefits were great. 401k matching was fantastic… Cons: When the recession hit, there were massive lay-offs, but the bonus checks, stock dividends and 401k matching never… Advice to Senior Management: Nothing, I would not work here again no matter what because I know… More

Good place to be.

Analyst (Current Employee)
Houston, TX

I have been working at Wilson

Pros: Good place to move forward and be exposed to tasks… Cons: Difficult to promote fundamental changes, perhaps because things have been… Advice to Senior Management: Look to market place developments that occur now to position… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Wilson.

Worked for Wilson? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Wilson reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Wilson CEO John J. Kennedy. All reviews posted anonymously by Wilson employees.