Wilson Sonsini
www.wsgr.com Palo Alto, CA 1000 to 5000 Employees

My experience at Wilson Sonsini was positive.

Associate (Former Employee)
San Diego, CA

I worked at Wilson Sonsini

ProsI came to Wilson Sonsini because of the the type of work (general corporate and venture capital), the subject matter (emerging growth and IT), the clients (from entrepreneurs to public companies), and the early responsibility. In general, the firm did not disappoint in any of these aspects.

ConsAlthough the work and clients are great, I found that it was quite difficult getting exposure to certain work outside your office location. This proves to be important for those not working in Palo Alto. Additionally, when things got tight, I found that sometimes certain groups would begin to hoard hours and close ranks on deals that they were working.

I was good at what I did, but the job was not intellectually stimulating.

Help Desk Analyst (Former Employee)
Palo Alto, CA

I worked at Wilson Sonsini

Pros: I got a steady paycheck. I was able to help people fix technical issues efficiently. … Cons: Because I was good at what I did, my manager didn't what to promote me.… Advice to Senior Management: Offer incentives for promotion and career advice. Treat the frontline with respect and give them a break every once in a while. Bring… More

Good place to work

Palo Alto, CA

I have been working at Wilson Sonsini

Pros: It's big and resourceful. You can also get help from… Cons: it's too big, sometimes you feel lost. More

There are newer reviews on Wilson Sonsini.

Worked for Wilson Sonsini? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Wilson Sonsini reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Wilson Sonsini CEO Doug Clark & Jack Sheridan. All reviews posted anonymously by Wilson Sonsini employees.