There are newer employer reviews for WilsonHCG

Collaborative, Exciting, Innovative work environment!!

Current Employee - Recruiter
Current Employee - Recruiter

I have been working at WilsonHCG full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

WilsonHCG is a great company to work for in that it's both fresh and innovative, but also professional and growing! They take great strides to hear ideas from all levels within the company and allow you the freedom to explore and implement projects outside of your specific job title.

There is a great deal of growth opportunities provided you prove yourself and what you can bring to the table. When you do, there is never a shortage of praise or appreciation.

Best thing of all... the VIRTUAL work environment!!

Cons

WilsonHCG really cherishes independent workers and ones who will take a lead on projects without a lot of direction. While I don't consider this a con, some people might.

85 Other Employee Reviews for WilsonHCG (View Most Recent)

Employee of WilsonHCG

I have been working at WilsonHCG full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Great coworkers, autonomous environment, work from home and strong growing company. It's a great place to be a part of where you don't feel like a number and your managers and sr level are always open to hearing what you have to say.

Cons

I can't really think of too many cons maybe just to include vitrual employees a little more like have them go to Tampa as part of training to see what corporate is like.

In Response to: Recruiter Beware

I have been working at WilsonHCG full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

As a member of Senior Management, I would love the opportunity to address your concerns if this is truly a current employee. We are an RPO not agency, therefore we need to operate as such which includes compliance, client satisfaction and overall performance to not only the high standards of WilsonHCG but also those of our clients. Compensation for recruiters encompasses everything they do, not just placements. We are striving to do what is right for the employees that work hard every day. With any change there is pain, however by providing raises to over 90% of our delivery population the feedback has been very positive. We consistently rate as a top place to work where many enjoy, wonderful co-workers, work from home, benefits, incentives, annual President’s Club trip etc.

While this is a forum to review companies from your personal experience, it is, however, slanderous to make a certain statements when you do not have any facts.

Cons

With any emerging organization, there will be growing pains but one of the best things about working at WHCG is everyone has a voice and is accessible to Senior Leadership.

Stay true to the core values that started this company over 10 years ago; take care of your people that take care of the business and everything else will fall into place!

There are newer employer reviews for WilsonHCG