WilsonHCG

www.wilsonhcg.com
There are newer employer reviews for WilsonHCG

First job out of college, loving it!

Current Employee - Sourcing Specialist

I have been working at WilsonHCG full-time (more than a year)

Pros

The culture is unlike any other company I have worked for. This is like a second family for me and I have created such great relationships with fellow co-workers even working virtually. Your voice is heard and they try to implement every idea and suggestion that is brought forward.

Cons

If you are not comfortable with an environment that is constantly changing, this will not be a fit for you. There are changes that occur every day but this is what makes it exciting to work here.

84 Other Employee Reviews for WilsonHCG (View Most Recent)

Finally found a company worth sticking with.

Current Employee - Sourcing Specialist

I have been working at WilsonHCG full-time (more than a year)

Pros

My skills are being utilized, which allows me to feel like I'm making an impact with the company. Managers take the time to personally learn individuals' skill-sets, interests, and desired career paths and then find ways to help their employees get where they need to be. Stretch projects help build skills while employees are in their current job. Managers give recognition and take the time to help employees succeed. There's a strong sense of team and collaboration throughout the organization. You are not limited or restricted to your job role. If you have ambition and drive, you have the ability to develop your career.

Cons

WilsonHCG is growing quickly and sometimes certain procedures are not clearly defined or in place. If you are an individual that needs black and white structure, this might be hard to adapt to during growth spurts. Regardless of this pain point, management and leadership are extremely present and available, so they are able to communicate with you if you have questions or confusion.

You're doing a great job and your investment in your employees as individuals impresses me. Please don't let this quality disappear as WilsonHCG grows. You make this company a great place to work.

This company is going places!

Current Employee - Research Assistant in Tampa, FL
    Current Employee - Research Assistant in Tampa, FL

I have been working at WilsonHCG as an intern (less than a year)

Pros

1. Fantastic company culture and values
    2. Everyone inside and outside of the office is very helpful and welcoming
    3. Been learning so much
    4. Being treated as an equal and not being treated as a "typical intern"

Cons

The beginning of the internship was a little slow, i think the training's could have been crammed in a little more than they were but other than that i can't think of any cons.

Keep up the good work. I have a feeling that this company is going to continue to grow in the right direction.

There are newer employer reviews for WilsonHCG