There are newer employer reviews for WilsonHCG

I started with Wilson in April 2013 and have already experienced growth potential.

Current Employee - Recruitment Consultant  in  Bethlehem, PA
Current Employee - Recruitment Consultant in Bethlehem, PA

I have been working at WilsonHCG full-time for less than a year

Pros

This is the first company I have ever worked with where I get to express my own ideas. I love working for a company that is consistently in the forefront of cutting edge technology. I have learned more here than any company I have every been a part of.

Cons

Sometimes as a virtual employee I feel at times as though I am a bit isolated. Wilson certainly has programs in place to ensure that virtual employees always feel engaged as well.

Always keep virtual employees engaged and make sure that they are given the same opportunities as employees who work in the corporate office. Also, make sure they are recognized and rewarded just the same as corporate employees.

83 Other Employee Reviews for WilsonHCG (View Most Recent)

Recruitment Consultant

Current Employee - Recruiter  in  Tampa, FL
    Current Employee - Recruiter in Tampa, FL

I have been working at WilsonHCG full-time for more than a year

Pros

It is not so common to find a company that you can start a career with anymore and see the long term opportunity, but WilsonHCG provides just that. Within my first year I have been promoted multiple times and have been able to take on projects and responsibilities I would never get the chance to with other organizations. This company rewards hard work and will give you the resources and support needed to get to where you want to be. The leadership team is fantastic, my colleagues are like family and it is a casual and fun environment. Leadership is willing to always listen to ideas in how we can become better and will even implement ideas. It is nice to be able to impact the company without being on the executive team.

Perks:
    -PTO allowance is great and you can even buy 3 extra days or sell 3 days
    -Great office space for our headquarters in downtown Tampa
    -Active with volunteering
    -Incentive trips
    -Career growth
    -Team building activities/events
    -Virtual environment for employees not in Tampa

Cons

-More visibility among the organization

While we grow, continue to keep the employees best interest in mind. You are doing a great job of implementing new processes and benefits/perks to this company!

Overall, a very satisfactory experience

I have been working at WilsonHCG full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

- Being here for a couple of years and working on the operations-side of the business, I have both been able to grow professionally, and grow with the company itself.
    - The company growth is outstanding... every quarter it seems we beat our previous records.
    - There are a lot of people here that are willing to take the time to help. You are set up to succeed.

Cons

- The virtual environment has its ups and downs... If you need face-to-face contact, either work at the Tampa HQ or look for another opportunity
    - Most of the time, the pace in which the company works is insane... those that can't keep up will have difficulties succeeding.

We have a very talented team of people here at WilsonHCG, but please keep to more realistic timelines for pilot or on-demand programs. Some of the newer clients have some incredibly difficult SLAs to fill.

There are newer employer reviews for WilsonHCG

Worked for WilsonHCG? Contribute to the Community!