WilsonHCG

www.wilsonhcg.com

I started with Wilson in April 2013 and have already experienced growth potential.

Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) Bethlehem, PA

ProsThis is the first company I have ever worked with where I get to express my own ideas. I love working for a company that is consistently in the forefront of cutting edge technology. I have learned more here than any company I have every been a part of.

ConsSometimes as a virtual employee I feel at times as though I am a bit isolated. Wilson certainly has programs in place to ensure that virtual employees always feel engaged as well.

Advice to Senior ManagementAlways keep virtual employees engaged and make sure that they are given the same opportunities as employees who work in the corporate office. Also, make sure they are recognized and rewarded just the same as corporate employees.

The culture is rapidly changing to one I don't want to be a part of..

Recruiter (Former Employee)

I worked at WilsonHCG full-time for more than a year

Pros: 1. Virtual environment 2. Friendly staff 3. Great training Cons: 1. Virtual environment was not as flexible as I thought - working hours were highly monitored 2. Compensation and commission changed 3 times in my… Advice to Senior Management: Quality over quantity... Pay your Recruiters and stop replacing them with inexperienced Interns who… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Recruitment Consultant

Recruiter (Current Employee) Tampa, FL

I have been working at WilsonHCG full-time for more than a year

Pros: It is not so common to find a company that you can start a career with anymore and see the long term opportunity, but WilsonHCG… Cons: -More visibility among the organization Advice to Senior Management: While we grow, continue to keep the employees best interest in mind. You… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on WilsonHCG.

Worked for WilsonHCG? Contribute to the Community!