There are newer employer reviews for WilsonHCG

A great place for those with passion!

Current Employee - Recruitment Consultant
Current Employee - Recruitment Consultant

I have been working at WilsonHCG full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Virtual Environment - Work/Life Balance
Collaborative Environment
Employee Engagement
Great On-Boarding Process
Focus on Recruitment - Quality over Quantity
Focus on Partnering with Professionals both Internal and External

Cons

There are no true cons that come to mind. Working virtually is a blessing for those of us who thrive in an environment that both offers flexibility, and an environment where passion and desire for hard work are welcomed. Having said that you need to know when to turn it off, so that you can turn it on!

Thank you for your leadership and support!

85 Other Employee Reviews for WilsonHCG (View Most Recent)

I feel lucky that I get to work here!

Current Employee - Recruitment Consultant in Saint Cloud, MN
    Current Employee - Recruitment Consultant in Saint Cloud, MN

I have been working at WilsonHCG full-time (less than an year)

Pros

The virtual environment is great, and it allows me to be both a parent and a dedicated employee. I feel "bought in"...I agree with our mission, know that we do the right thing for the right reasons, and I love where we are headed. Our CEO sends out an email every week letting us know what's going on with the company. We have fun Wednesday and Friday questions on the internal Facebook page so that virtual employees can get to know each other. We cultivate a strong sense of accountability, but facilitate that feedback in a positive way, so that employees can continue to grow and not feel shut down. There are TONS of resources available to be successful at your job!

Cons

At times, working virtually, it is hard to "shut it off". I get emails and phone calls during odd hours, but I choose to respond at that time, so that I don't walk in the next day feeling overwhelmed. You have to know how to recruit, if you work virtually, because there isn't a plethora of ramp up time. You definitely hit the ground running-which is exciting for some people; others need more time to soak processes in.

Keep doing what you are doing! I believe in all of you, and trust you completely!

I started with Wilson in April 2013 and have already experienced growth potential.

Current Employee - Recruitment Consultant in Bethlehem, PA
    Current Employee - Recruitment Consultant in Bethlehem, PA

I have been working at WilsonHCG full-time (less than an year)

Pros

This is the first company I have ever worked with where I get to express my own ideas. I love working for a company that is consistently in the forefront of cutting edge technology. I have learned more here than any company I have every been a part of.

Cons

Sometimes as a virtual employee I feel at times as though I am a bit isolated. Wilson certainly has programs in place to ensure that virtual employees always feel engaged as well.

Always keep virtual employees engaged and make sure that they are given the same opportunities as employees who work in the corporate office. Also, make sure they are recognized and rewarded just the same as corporate employees.

There are newer employer reviews for WilsonHCG