There are newer employer reviews for WilsonHCG

A great place for those with passion!

Current Employee - Recruitment Consultant
Current Employee - Recruitment Consultant

I have been working at WilsonHCG full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Virtual Environment - Work/Life Balance Collaborative Environment Transparency and Communication From the Top Down Forward Thinking Fosters Creativity Open to Employee Feedback Employee Engagement Great On-Boarding Process Focus on Recruitment - Quality over Quantity Focus on Partnering with Professionals both Internal and External

Cons

There are no true cons that come to mind. Working virtually is a blessing for those of us who thrive in an environment that both offers flexibility, and an environment where passion and desire for hard work are welcomed. Having said that you need to know when to turn it off, so that you can turn it on!

Advice to Management

Thank you for your leadership and support!

Other Employee Reviews for WilsonHCG

The culture is rapidly changing to one I don't want to be a part of..

Former Employee - Recruiter
    Former Employee - Recruiter

I worked at WilsonHCG full-time (More than a year)

Pros

1. Virtual environment 2. Friendly staff 3. Great training

Cons

1. Virtual environment was not as flexible as I thought - working hours were highly monitored 2. Compensation and commission changed 3 times in my less than 2 year tenure... for the bad 3. Culture is very young and in experienced 4. No direct career path for employees wanting to progress

Advice to Management

Quality over quantity... Pay your Recruiters and stop replacing them with inexperienced Interns who do not understand the business. You will be more fruitful in the ong run.

I feel lucky that I get to work here!

Current Employee - Recruitment Consultant in Saint Cloud, MN
    Current Employee - Recruitment Consultant in Saint Cloud, MN

I have been working at WilsonHCG full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The virtual environment is great, and it allows me to be both a parent and a dedicated employee. I feel "bought in"...I agree with our mission, know that we do the right thing for the right reasons, and I love where we are headed. Our CEO sends out an email every week letting us know what's going on with the company. We have fun Wednesday and Friday questions on the internal Facebook page so that virtual employees can get to know each other. We cultivate a strong sense of accountability, but facilitate that feedback in a positive way, so that employees can continue to grow and not feel shut down. There are TONS of resources available to be successful at your job!

Cons

At times, working virtually, it is hard to "shut it off". I get emails and phone calls during odd hours, but I choose to respond at that time, so that I don't walk in the next day feeling overwhelmed. You have to know how to recruit, if you work virtually, because there isn't a plethora of ramp up time. You definitely hit the ground running-which is exciting for some people; others need more time to soak processes in.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing! I believe in all of you, and trust you completely!