There are newer employer reviews for WilsonHCG

Great Place to Work!

I have been working at WilsonHCG full-time for more than a year

Pros

The virtual environment is a great place for those that work better without someone breathing down their neck. The company is growing tremendously, and upper management does a great job keeping employees up to date on the company growth and with changes in the industry.

Cons

If there was one thing I would change, it would be to go back to the old commission structure (based on hires, received monthly, tier system...etc.).

Keep doing what you're doing!

83 Other Employee Reviews for WilsonHCG (View Most Recent)

A great place for those with passion!

I have been working at WilsonHCG full-time for more than a year

Pros

Virtual Environment - Work/Life Balance
    Collaborative Environment
    Employee Engagement
    Great On-Boarding Process
    Focus on Recruitment - Quality over Quantity
    Focus on Partnering with Professionals both Internal and External

Cons

There are no true cons that come to mind. Working virtually is a blessing for those of us who thrive in an environment that both offers flexibility, and an environment where passion and desire for hard work are welcomed. Having said that you need to know when to turn it off, so that you can turn it on!

Thank you for your leadership and support!

I feel lucky that I get to work here!

Current Employee - Recruitment Consultant  in  Saint Cloud, MN
    Current Employee - Recruitment Consultant in Saint Cloud, MN

I have been working at WilsonHCG full-time for less than a year

Pros

The virtual environment is great, and it allows me to be both a parent and a dedicated employee. I feel "bought in"...I agree with our mission, know that we do the right thing for the right reasons, and I love where we are headed. Our CEO sends out an email every week letting us know what's going on with the company. We have fun Wednesday and Friday questions on the internal Facebook page so that virtual employees can get to know each other. We cultivate a strong sense of accountability, but facilitate that feedback in a positive way, so that employees can continue to grow and not feel shut down. There are TONS of resources available to be successful at your job!

Cons

At times, working virtually, it is hard to "shut it off". I get emails and phone calls during odd hours, but I choose to respond at that time, so that I don't walk in the next day feeling overwhelmed. You have to know how to recruit, if you work virtually, because there isn't a plethora of ramp up time. You definitely hit the ground running-which is exciting for some people; others need more time to soak processes in.

Keep doing what you are doing! I believe in all of you, and trust you completely!

There are newer employer reviews for WilsonHCG

Worked for WilsonHCG? Contribute to the Community!