Company Culture and Growth

I have been working at WilsonHCG full-time (More than a year)

Pros

While I know there are many pros to working with WilsonHCG, I think that they stem from the company culture. At WilsonHCG I feel I have a great support system that is encouraging and promotes growth. I know I have all the tools and resources to be successful. The people I work with are extremely talented and encourage me to push myself to be better. I am continuously working surpass my goals. Plus, it doesn't stop there - I am always recognized and appreciated for my hard work. Other Pros: - Open door policy - Flexibility - Growth opportunities - Supportive leadership - Tool and resources to stay competitive

Cons

I don't have any cons about working with WilsonHCG. It has been a great experience.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing! Continue sharing the company's successes and our growth as a company. It is exciting and motivating.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status

Excited about the direction of this company.

Current Employee - Recruitment Consultant
    Current Employee - Recruitment Consultant

I have been working at WilsonHCG full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I started with Wilson nearly 4 years ago and have seen some incredible growth in my time with the company. * Love the virtual environment although it was tricky to get used to initially. * Company has an open door policy and works to be transparent. * Lots of opportunity for advancement. * Many ways to get involved and make a difference for the company. * Very supportive managers and executive staff. * Engaging company environment and incredible group of colleagues. * Employees at this company have a voice.

Cons

The main con is that the compensation is not as competitive as it should be. Were I to move to another company, I could expect to be offered a much higher salary. The virtual environment and my passion and excitement for this company keeps me here.

Advice to Management

Continue keeping an open door policy and continue being transparent with your employees - that's working! Continue allowing us to get involved with building and growing the company and continue to allow us to have a voice. But please do look at our COMP structure - salaries should be higher if there is no monthly commission.

WHCG - Flexibility!

Current Employee - Recruitment Delivery Manager in Tampa, FL
    Current Employee - Recruitment Delivery Manager in Tampa, FL

I have been working at WilsonHCG full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Some of the greatest people working in the business The flexible work environment is awesome Excellent Leadership, some of the very best in the industry Career advancement and growth opportunities Open door policy Creative and innovative Love working here!

Cons

Nothing! WHCG is an awesome place to work and has a great culture!

Advice to Management

Keep on growing, learning and training.