There are newer employer reviews for WilsonHCG

Could be better

Current Employee - Recruiter
Current Employee - Recruiter

I have been working at WilsonHCG full-time for more than a year

Pros

Their technolgy is pretty good.
Virtual opportunities
Flexible work schedules

Cons

As a Recruiter, I do not feel there is a career path here at Wilson. The compsensation is not where it used to be. The bonus this year was not what my manager told me last year. Concerned a ton of key people have left the company. I am hoping things and Wilson's outlook will get better.

Take a look at the turnover and hire more qualified individuals. Not sure what is going on with the company at times. No communication. Just work work work. Submit submit submit.

83 Other Employee Reviews for WilsonHCG (View Most Recent)

Not the same company

I worked at WilsonHCG full-time for more than a year

Pros

Virtual and some really great people

Cons

Salary. Not competitive at all with the market. Sr. Leadership does not practice what it preaches. Wants an open door culture yet does not cultivate this at all. Not professional. They over work their staff-work life balance is non-existent. They stretch people and change staff and the turnover has gotten worse. There are people in Management roles who have no Corporate experience or knowledge. Training is not good at ALL! And they advertise they have 500 employees to clients when in reality, they have 100!

Total reorg, from the top down or you will continue to lose good people.

WHCG empowers their employees. Your voice will be heard!

Current Employee - Recruitment Delivery Manager
    Current Employee - Recruitment Delivery Manager

I have been working at WilsonHCG full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

This company is made up of some absolutely amazing, and talented people! Because our teams largely work remotely, location doesn't play a limiting factor and allows us to bring on all top talent. I learn new things daily from colleagues and leadership alike.

WilsonHCG is innovative, continuously growing, and consistently elicits ideas and feedback from its' employees, and implements ideas and suggestions where applicable. Leadership means it when they say that they want to hear your ideas!

Cons

Because of our steady growth, we are continuously changing to adapt. For an individual that isn't comfortable with a changing environment and processes (even though largely for the better), it might prove to be a little stressful.

Our bonus structure has not been the best historically, but leadership is in the process of rolling out new changes to the bonus structure, which I feel will be extremely positive!

Continue asking for ideas and being open about suggestions. In the 3+ years that I've been here, we've seen some amazing implementations of ideas that were brought to the table not only from leadership, but newer employees and interns. Everyone has a voice and opinion!

There are newer employer reviews for WilsonHCG

Worked for WilsonHCG? Contribute to the Community!