Winchester Hospital

Add Review

Accountant 1

Former Employee - Accountant I in Winchester, MA
Former Employee - Accountant I in Winchester, MA

I worked at Winchester Hospital full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Being surrounded by so many people with similar interests and concerns make acclimation to the firm and the job much more agreeable. It also provides fertile ground for networking opportunities. According to one public accountant, ?I started with a class of almost 100 other college graduates, and we bonded quickly through all of the training and client work.

Cons

Many bosses with different priorities. Accountants, particularly public accountants, are usually assigned to multiple projects at any given time and must prioritize and, when needed, learn to say ?no.? This is particularly true in public accounting, where multiple, simultaneous projects for different clients are commonplace. According to one auditor, juggling projects ?has honestly been the hardest part of my job.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status

Not as progressive as a facility should be that maintains a steady magnet status.

Current Employee - Registered Nurse in Winchester, MA
    Current Employee - Registered Nurse in Winchester, MA

I have been working at Winchester Hospital

Pros

Staff are friendly, cohesive and extremely supportive. Overall, it is a nice facility to work for. Patient/visitor population love being treated at this hospital and feel that they are cared for holistically better than larger hospitals.

Cons

Middle and upper management lack a progressive approach to leadership that is more prevalent in larger facilities. Not all negotiations and positions filled are done so transparently following human resource standards.

it is rewarding to serve our fine patients at winchester hospital.

Current Employee - Patient Access Specialist
    Current Employee - Patient Access Specialist

I have been working at Winchester Hospital

Pros

The nursing and physician staff, as well as ancilliary staff all collaborate as a well tuned team. its a true pleasure to be here.

Cons

the only real downside to working here, if there is any at all, is the crammed parking situation on the 2nd shift.