Wind River

www.windriver.com

A well run company, lots of resources.

Account Manager (Current Employee) Sunnyvale, CA

ProsWind River is by far the most professionally run company in the embedded software industry. There are lots of resources available to get the job done. Internal processes make sense. Everyone is pulling in the same direction for success.

ConsSome of the newer products are a bit immature but this is to be expected when attempting to push into new technologies. Some of the internal IT systems are unwieldy and outdated, but they still get the job done once you learn how to use them.

Advice to Senior ManagementNeed to reconnect with the core of the embedded market. Not all customers are Fortune 500 companies, so small and medium businesses should not be ignored.

Great place to work for

Analyst II - Desktop Systems (Current Employee) Alameda, CA

I have been working at Wind River full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Very relax atmosphere I can bring my dog to work… Cons: For me I dont have any con's Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Support Engineer

Support Engineer (Current Employee) Chicago, IL

I have been working at Wind River full-time for more than a year

Pros: Variety of tools to work on, challenging projects, Cons: Cant explore different opportunities, Laid back environment, Advice to Senior Management: Not impressive. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Wind River.

Worked for Wind River? Contribute to the Community!