There are newer employer reviews for Windermere Real Estate

Great company but the economy is bad.

Current Employee - Home Sales. in Bellevue, WA
Current Employee - Home Sales. in Bellevue, WA

I have been working at Windermere Real Estate

Pros

Great public image. Good growth opportunity,great support as well. Windermere has great marketing resources as well. Windermere is one of the most respected companies in the Seattle area. It has a great corporate image and good support for its agents. I have had great support even though I can no longer make a living at it. I will return to real estate sale as soon as the economy recovers. I do not think that will happen until 2010 at the earliest. In the mean time we will all just have to find other ways to make a living. Good luck to all, but if you thinking of getting into real estate, Windermere is the best company to go with.

Cons

Real estate market is very weak.

Thank you for your support. Hopefully the market will come back soon.

39 Other Employee Reviews for Windermere Real Estate (View Most Recent)

Great company to be associated with.

Current Employee - Sales Associate in Portland, OR
    Current Employee - Sales Associate in Portland, OR

I have been working at Windermere Real Estate

Pros

As an independent contract the facilities, resources and support are great. Windermere as a company does a great job of staying up with technology and services for the agents. The company provides us access to numerous materials and services.

Cons

Technology is a little lacking in our office, more likely a local issue than a company wide one.

Stay with what your doing.....keep rolling out the latest technology for agents and supporting them in there rolls. The less we have to look to outside vendors for services, i.e. websites, printing, etc....the more we can focus on selling. Windermere does a great job of this already.

Very Professional

Current Employee - Realtor
    Current Employee - Realtor

I have been working at Windermere Real Estate

Pros

Excellent company, and locations...not too corparate.

Cons

There really is not any down size, but if I have to name one, it would be they need more locations!

Have agent functions and contest.

There are newer employer reviews for Windermere Real Estate