There are newer employer reviews for Windhaven Insurance

High employee turn over rate, low morale, and don't know anyone who uses any of our produts.

I have been working at Windhaven Insurance full-time

Pros

Work with some high caliber employees.

Cons

Leadership relies exclusively on the "numbers". Lots of unmeasured items that also have an impact on the quality of work goes unnoticed. Employees are forced to lower their quality of work in order to meet demands. Employees who try and dot the i's and cross the t's end up working way over there scheduled hours. Due to Personnel having to work lots of hours in order to get things done the right way the company has "rewarded" them by turning them over to salary ("this is actually a benefit for you"). Lots of changes without testing things out first (just get it done attitude).

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status

Great place to grow

I have been working at Windhaven Insurance

Pros

Motivated leadership, easy to access. Windhaven gives your the tools and resources to develop your career. Opportunity to take on high impact projects and take on responsibility, if desired.

Cons

Workspace is a bit crowded as we expand

The "Windy Way"

Current Employee - Business Analyst in Miami, FL
    Current Employee - Business Analyst in Miami, FL

I have been working at Windhaven Insurance

Pros

(1) It is FUN (2) we collaborate and work as a team (3) it truly feels like a big family that is always willing to help each other out and respect one another (4) we are always-changing/innovating/growing so it is never the same scenario day-in and day-out (5) you are recognized for your accomplishments (6) you grow in individual strengths alongside the company's growth in business

Cons

I don't have any negative things to say except if someone can't keep up with the fast pace and fit in with our awesome culture, then they most likely wouldn't be a good fit.

Advice to Management

I would say continue to be transparent. Leadership constantly shows us where we are now along with the vision and it makes you feel that much more important. Also, just to continue to work with the different charities/groups/events. I recently became a big sister for next year in BBBS and am very excited!!! Also, super excited for the Tough Mudder event, even though it looks way too intense...