There are newer employer reviews for Windsor Fashions

great summer/first time retail job!

Current Employee - Co-Manager  in  Phoenix, AZ
Current Employee - Co-Manager in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at Windsor Fashions full-time for less than a year

Pros

great clientelle and fast paced work.

Cons

full time is 29.5 hours starting which you will only see max of 30-32 weekly. Not the best choice for a 40hr full time job.not enough hours and never guaranteed maxium hours. you are basically part time scheduled for benefits approval.

56 Other Employee Reviews for Windsor Fashions (View Most Recent)

Stay Away!

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Pleasanton, CA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Pleasanton, CA

I worked at Windsor Fashions

Pros

40% discount was good. Some of my old co-workers were cool.

Cons

Everything else not mentioned above. We had a very high turnover because once people realize how sucky this company was, they left. Write ups are given left and right like its a piece of candy. I remember a co worker told me she was written up for being two minutes late! My manager got written up because instead of having 4 items on a face-out, there were 3. And yet corporate doesnt wonder why their employees leave? If you dont make you sales goal for the month, you get a write-up. If you make ur goal for the month, you get nothing but the security of your job until the next month. This company is a joke.

Don't you guys read these reviews? Obviously at store level, nobody is happy to be working with your company. Work on ways to keep your employee loyalty up. Word gets around, and next thing you know, you'll be begging people to work for your stores.

Most unorganized company I have ever worked for

Current Employee - Co-Manager  in  Pleasanton, CA
    Current Employee - Co-Manager in Pleasanton, CA

I have been working at Windsor Fashions

Pros

The Clothes, Fashion and Prices

Cons

Policies and procedures can be changed when they feel like it with out employees review or notcie, so it makes it easier for them to fire you with out having a justifiable reason. Many Windsor Store Managers know this & use it to their advantage

Get straight on you policies and procedures before you get sued and you should communicate better within stores and chain of command (i.e. District Manager, Store Manager, Co-Manager, Key Holder, Sales Associates). Better organize store & improve customer service

There are newer employer reviews for Windsor Fashions

Worked for Windsor Fashions? Contribute to the Community!