There are newer employer reviews for Windsor Fashions

great summer/first time retail job!

Current Employee - Co-Manager in Phoenix, AZ
Current Employee - Co-Manager in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at Windsor Fashions full-time (less than an year)

Pros

great clientelle and fast paced work.

Cons

full time is 29.5 hours starting which you will only see max of 30-32 weekly. Not the best choice for a 40hr full time job.not enough hours and never guaranteed maxium hours. you are basically part time scheduled for benefits approval.

57 Other Employee Reviews for Windsor Fashions (View Most Recent)

You are a cog in the machine.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

I have been working at Windsor Fashions full-time (less than an year)

Pros

The girls and the environment are fun and vibrant.

Cons

The pressure of sales and loss prevention standards are at times beyond realistic. This company tends to throw one under the bus. The minute a customer calls to complain it is always the Windsor employees fault, even if the employee was following Windsor protocols.

Listen more and stop looking for someone to blame. Some times sales are below LY at no fault to a sales associate or store manager. Perhaps maybe if you spent money on advertising people would be more knowledgeable of the store and your brand! Don't just rest on Customer Service to get customers in the door and spending money.

Underpaid & Overwhelmed

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Canoga Park, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Canoga Park, CA

I have been working at Windsor Fashions full-time (more than an year)

Pros

The company has a great vision, the marketing department has gone a long way improving the way we brand ourselves and the website is awesome!

Cons

The company has a great vision but unfortunately they don't value what drives the company to be successful and that's their employees. The pay is not competitive at all, we are underpaid and yet we are expected to work like slaves and even clean the floors and mirror, bathrooms and so forth. Our DM's still find something wrong with everything that we do, maybe they should hire a cleaning crew like other stores. We can't do everything but the company thinks we can! Also we don't get bonuses or perks they have taken those away from us, that's not fair at all. The most the company gives to us are $5 or $10 Windsor bucks here and there what a great way to show your appreciation. As managers we should be treated like we deserve to, no wonder the company has a huge turnover. The owner needs to realize that in order to keep us happy they should treat us better and compensate us as we deserve.

There are newer employer reviews for Windsor Fashions