Windstream

www.windstream.com

Not a bad place to grow, once you leave the call center; but you will have to work hard at carving your career path.

(Current Employee) Maitland, FL

ProsBecause of its size, there are great opportunities in many different areas. Entry level positions are a good launching pad. Products are evolving for the better, and recent organizational changes seem promising.

ConsTraining is not balanced among different organizations. Because of so many recent acquisitions, its network and people are divided. Some teams are great to work with, some others are impossible. Job opportunities are not always location friendly.

Advice to Senior ManagementDitch the micromanagement aura, and embrace a more technically skilled audience. Nature better career development, with a focus on atmosphere, and people will be happy to stay.

account executive

Account Executive (Former Employee) Orlando, FL

I worked at Windstream full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: large footprint, no assigned territory, Cons: micromanagement, poor customer service, sloppy installations Advice to Senior Management: eliminate the daily team meeting and spreadsheets. Improve customer service… – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Software Engineering Windstream

Software Engineer III (Former Employee) Rochester, NY

I worked at Windstream full-time for less than a year

Pros: Sharp, young technical staff. Process oriented but not overly so. Cons: Staff diversity could be better Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Windstream.

Worked for Windstream? Contribute to the Community!