Windstream
www.windstream.com Little Rock, AR 5000+ Employees

Unattainable quotas, poor leadership at the Manager, Director and VP levels

Business Sales Representative (Current Employee)
Charlotte, NC

ProsGood starting hourly pay for a call center. Good initial training. Mon-Fri workweek in the business dept

ConsUnattainable quotas, lack of on going training, multiple fragmented systems to use. Ridiculous process for promotions and interviewing internal candidates, all about who you know, not whether you are qualified or not.

Advice to Senior ManagementReally show active leadership with all employees, not just direct reports. Get feedback on what can be improved. Reasonable quotas.

Easiest job that I have ever had.

I have been working at Windstream full-time for less than a year

Pros: Totally depends on your manager, but if you do your job, you get left alone. If my current manager leaves, I'm going to be worried.… Cons: Because Windstream has absorbed and assimilated so many smaller telco companies over the years, it's internal processes… Advice to Senior Management: Just going off of what I hear from customers, our DSL service is lacking. I know that you're not ignorant of this and… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

An alright experience.

Customer Service Agent (Current Employee)
    Charlotte, NC

I have been working at Windstream full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Great coworkers who were willing to go above and beyond… Cons: Very low pay compared to the industry average. Advice to Senior Management: Please compensate workers appropriately. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Windstream.

Worked for Windstream? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Windstream reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Windstream CEO Heath Davies . All reviews posted anonymously by Windstream employees.