There are newer employer reviews for Windstream

Windstream

Current Employee - Windstream Call Center Representative  in  Dalton, GA
Current Employee - Windstream Call Center Representative in Dalton, GA

I have been working at Windstream

Pros

Like everyone else as said, benefits are the best! Pay is better than most call centers, co-workers, company asks employees for opinions on what would make things "better", occasional contests and "fun weeks" to help relieve some of the employees stress.

Cons

Managment doesnt consider "work place or system changes" from employees that would make job easier and customers more satisfied. Computers and systems are not up to date which make it VERY difficult to do job as fast as we should or as accurate as we should. Taking on more and more customers and buying more companies but not staffing on enough employees to be able to handle all calls in a timely manor which causes for more upset customers and employees getting frustrated, not being recognized for the "right" but always bringing out the negative that employees show. Our employee discount is $5.00 off of broadband service... we dont even get an access line for free! Employees are not advised of company changes until a day or 2 before it happens, not enough info is given about company changes.

Listen to your employees, although you started out as a rep, now its a bigger company and employees know more than anyone how to make it all easier on customers and employees as well as yourselves, so value your employees opinions and test them out to see if it would be a good change.

258 Other Employee Reviews for Windstream (View Most Recent)

Windstream is a great place to work.

Former Employee - Line Assigner
    Former Employee - Line Assigner

I worked at Windstream

Pros

Windstream has a good corporate culture in which employees feel valued and appreciated. I had a fantastic supervisor who knew how to make our team not only extremely productive, but feel really good about the role we played within the organization.

Cons

As with any large corporation, one can 'get lost in the shuffle'.

Take care of your employees... they make you look good!

Still good-ole boy politics.

Former Employee - Manager  in  Matthews, NC
    Former Employee - Manager in Matthews, NC

I worked at Windstream

Pros

They offer a competitive salary for similar jobs in the industry.

Cons

Some upper managers allowed to make employment decisions based on petty issues and not on past performance.

Review an employee's ethic and work history before making an employment decision by one upset manager.

There are newer employer reviews for Windstream

Worked for Windstream? Contribute to the Community!