Windstream

www.windstream.com

The last 3 months

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Twinsburg, OH

ProsThe benefits and money are wonderful. Matching 401k and vacation. Training when needed. Free parking. They do have fun weeks and try to make a livable workplace.

ConsYou never know when you are going to get the pink slip, they are moving somewhere else to save money. Very stressful. Also, if you need time off forget it. Its up to the company needs not yours.

Advice to Senior ManagementWhen making a decision that effects the entire workplace or department, why not discuss it with your employees. Maybe no have the departments so divided, they would work together if they knew each other.

not worth it

Sales and Service Representative (Former Employee) Charlotte, NC

I worked at Windstream

Pros: the pay is decent and so is the time off.… Cons: no communication from upper managment. No support system in place, I mean it's there in theory (as in people are employed for these reasons) however… Advice to Senior Management: Appreciate your people to much turnover is hurting you. Oh… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Winstream Communications

ICSC Coordinator (Current Employee) Charlotte, NC

I have been working at Windstream

Pros: Its a job that offers benefits, 401k, dental, medical and… Cons: no growth "real" growth opportunities, benefits are horrible and only catered to the AR employees. Management… Advice to Senior Management: Help set out a carreer path with the employees. If they feel that their are options to growth within the… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Windstream.

Worked for Windstream? Contribute to the Community!