Wingate by Wyndham

www.wingateinns.com
Profile Unclaimed
There are newer employer reviews for Wingate by Wyndham

It has been a wonderful learning experience working here at the Wingate Inns

Current Employee - Front Desk Agent in Greenville, NC
Current Employee - Front Desk Agent in Greenville, NC

I have been working at Wingate by Wyndham

Pros

One of the best reasons to work at the Wingate Inns is, it is a great learning experience and they provide many opportunities to grow in your career.

Cons

Entry level pay is minimum wage.

Keep up the GREAT work!

18 Other Employee Reviews for Wingate by Wyndham (View Most Recent)

Very good brand to work for.

Current Employee - Hotel General Manager in Grand Blanc, MI
    Current Employee - Hotel General Manager in Grand Blanc, MI

I have been working at Wingate by Wyndham full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Quality hotel to work for. Good amenities. Gears focus of business toward both business and leisure guests.

Cons

Wyndham does not focus on growing the number of properties enough to stay on 'top of mind" when booking a property and to be competitive.

Absolutely Horrible!!

Former Employee - Front Desk Agent in Yuma, AZ
    Former Employee - Front Desk Agent in Yuma, AZ

I worked at Wingate by Wyndham

Pros

You see a lot of the same people, and most are nice. There is no vacation time, so I felt comfortable asking for time off whenever I wanted. Discounts at other hotels.

Cons

No benefits! Was full time, but not because they don't want you to get overtime so you work 2 hours short of 40. Had to cover for everyone. Since no one took a job that a high schooler could do for the summer seriously, I often had to cover for them. Other hotels are old and disgusting. I will never stay in one now that I don't get a discount. A lot of complaints about rooms, internet, pool. Nothing ever done about it, always said they were too broke. No raises either, started at 8.15 and even though I was the most reliable and did my job never got a raise, but then neither did anyone else. Terrible hours, and no family time!!!

Give benefits to employees to make work worth their time. If they are unreliable they are going to quit soon anyway, just fire them and save us the hassle of working double or coming in on our days off to cover them.

There are newer employer reviews for Wingate by Wyndham