Wingspan Portfolio
www.wingspanportfolioadvisors.com Carrollton, TX 150 to 499 Employees

Poor Management, Racism,Nepotism and Discrimation at Company

Mortgage Processor (Current Employee)
Carrollton, TX

ProsThe dress code was casual at Wingspan Portfolio Advisors. There was a young staff. Most people in their late teens, early to mid twenties. It was right off the bus line.

ConsManagement was petty. Most of the Managers personally knew the owner or where related to the owner. Entire families held management positions. The company was very top down managed. There was discrimination against blacks, muslims and hispanics. There was a high turnover when I worked there. Lots of people were unhappy. Quite a few people filed EEOC claims. Certain managers had god complexes it seemed.They would fire on the spot for petty reasons. Lots of backroom dealings. The managers were in a club of sorts. Certain people could get away with anything.

Favored employees could jump jobs. Position to position until they found one they could do. Other employees were placed on difficult tasks. Paid less for doing the same if not more work.

Very low morale.

Advice to Senior ManagementFire yourselves since the Owner won't. You will be doing him a favor.

If you want to learn the mortgage loan industry this is the best place to train for loan modifications.

Customer Advocate (Current Employee)
    Frisco, TX

I have been working at Wingspan Portfolio full-time for less than a year

Pros: Was an open friendly and fun office environment before the move to Frisco. They did offer overtime which is needed… Cons: They do not hire permanent or offer benefits unless they are short staffed or you suck up to management. They give too much work and… Advice to Senior Management: Motivate employees through incentive and rewards instead of the what constantly did wrong, and you will get fired,… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Worst Company I ever Worked for.. Petty, Vindictive Mgmt & HR, Chaotic Environment

Customer Advocate (Current Employee)
    Carrollton, TX

I have been working at Wingspan Portfolio full-time for more than a year

Pros: Location - not far out of Dallas Pay - if you… Cons: Inexperienced Mgmt Very insulated company Different Rules depending on who you know Very unfair, some people have an unfair advantage Mgmt was vindictive HR is… Advice to Senior Management: Change Management. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Wingspan Portfolio.

Worked for Wingspan Portfolio? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Wingspan Portfolio reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Wingspan Portfolio CEO Steven Horne. All reviews posted anonymously by Wingspan Portfolio employees.