Wingspan Portfolio

Engaged Employer

Good Experience

Current Employee - Modification Specialist in Dallas, TX
Current Employee - Modification Specialist in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Wingspan Portfolio full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Friendly People that are employed

Cons

Instant Process Changes happen often

Advice to Management

Listen to employees

Other Employee Reviews for Wingspan Portfolio

An Absolute Mess

Former Contractor - Customer Advocate in Carrollton, TX
    Former Contractor - Customer Advocate in Carrollton, TX

I worked at Wingspan Portfolio as a contractor (More than a year)

Pros

My fellow co-workers, Wingspan has tremendous amount good people working for them. However, most of the good people all work at the entry level, not in management. My teammates made it worth dragging myself in everyday to deal with all the non-sense. I would like to point out that there are some very good people in management at Wingspan, a handful in the sea of managers.

Cons

Management, upper management to be exact, manages by fear tactics. Ours jobs were constantly held over our heads. “If you don't do this, you’re fired" that’s their slogan it seems. We were constantly made aware that we were expendable. Don't even think of expressing an opinion about anything, even if your thought might be more efficient. Constant chaos, policy changes all day, everyday. One day a policy was changed 6 times between 8 am and 5 p.m., and yet they wondered why we were behind closing our files. The left hand and the right hand do not communicate at all.

Advice to Management

Wake Up!!! You have too many chiefs and not enough Indians. The favoritism needs to be rained in.

2. I should have listened to the review I read on Glassdoor, but my husband said don't worry.

Former Employee - Customer Advocate in Plano, TX
    Former Employee - Customer Advocate in Plano, TX

I worked at Wingspan Portfolio full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

It was a place to make money when no other prospects were on the horizon, but I wouldn't advise anyone to take it, unless they like torture. I got a chance to experience what hell might be like with some new friends I made.

Cons

Management treated us like dirt. Just like the reviewer before me said, promotions were done on a "friends" basis. Incredible turnover, that I thought was unreal!! Some bosses acted like they were "Billy Bad-Ass." It was exactly what I thought prison might be like. One coworker called it a Chinese Sweatshop. Training was terrible, then they tried to make up for it by retraining and retraining and retraining us. Nothing like inefficiency! It was a bad job, but the co-workers were great!

Advice to Management

Frisco office: Get a conscience. Treat people the way you want to be treated, because someday the tables might be turned.