There are newer employer reviews for Winn-Dixie

too early to tell

Current Employee - Deli Clerk  in  Stuart, FL
Current Employee - Deli Clerk in Stuart, FL

I have been working at Winn-Dixie

Pros

close to home, advancement opps.

Cons

too few hours, low pay

pay for experience, merit.

435 Other Employee Reviews for Winn-Dixie (View Most Recent)

Not a bad place to work. Had worse.

Current Employee - Systems Engineer  in  Jacksonville, FL
    Current Employee - Systems Engineer in Jacksonville, FL

I have been working at Winn-Dixie

Pros

Very laid-back mentality. Most management are personable and support the employees under them. Especially when it comes to advancing your skills and education. HDQ has a cafe that is fairly decent. Upgrading stores and Corp HDQ. Our new bathrooms are just gorgeous! (see 'no raises' below)

Cons

Slightly below-par pay scale. No bonuses since Jan 2010. HDQ has over 2000 employees but yet has no onsite showers, workout room or child watch.

Use the resources that you have! This means use the skill sets of the employees you have, regardless of their position.

It's a job......

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Hammond, LA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Hammond, LA

I have been working at Winn-Dixie

Pros

Pays okand nice equipment and nice facilityand benefits are pretty good co-workers are pretty good stores are pretty nice mostly

Cons

To many chiefs and not enough Indians and I've never worked somewhere that I feel like I'm walking on eggshells all the time. They make you feel like they are always looking for a reason to fire you

Need to clean up the waste of money on day to day operations as a driver we get scolded for letting or engines run for just a few minutes but dispatch will send us 100 or more miles to a pickup and it'll be already picked up or the wrong day and nothing is said to the dispatcher and the way trucks are routed is beyond ignorant need to get a computer system that is smarter than person routing or get them a map waste of fuel and man hours is awful also need to address the favoritism it is very bad at Hammond dist.

There are newer employer reviews for Winn-Dixie

Worked for Winn-Dixie? Contribute to the Community!