Winners
winners.ca Mississauga, Canada 150 to 499 Employees

satisfactory

Sales Associate (Former Employee)
Waterloo, ON (Canada)

I worked at Winners part-time for more than a year

Prosthe managers were pretty friendly (except one) and often very understanding. work was easy to understand, good atmosphere etc.

ConsSometimes you feel like you are honestly not getting paid as much as you should for the amount of effort you put in. (especially during very busy days in the fitting room- stressful)

Advice to Senior ManagementOften times we need more than one associate to do a certain project/job. This would reduce a lot of the stress!

hard work, fast paced

I have been working at Winners

Pros: career advancements available, hands on learning available, Cons: pay is disgraceful for the work expected More

Good place to work.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Victoria, BC (Canada)

I worked at Winners

Pros: -People (at least at my store. everyone was really close.) -Flexible and accommodating with scheduling. -Above minimum wage. -Regular customers. always… Cons: -Low discount. -Reviews are once a year. -Takes a while to clean up the store. -High turnover… Advice to Senior Management: the store i worked at had pretty good management, but if i were… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Winners.

Worked for Winners? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Winners reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Winners CEO Carol Meyrowitz . All reviews posted anonymously by Winners employees.