Winston Retail
www.winstonretail.com South San Francisco, CA 500 to 999 Employees

APPEALING

Merchandising Coordinator (Current Employee)
Newark, DE

ProsI love how I can make my own schedule. I am the only MC in my area, so I get all of the available hours. This is a wonderful company to work for if you love to travel. I have been sent all over the county on my works dime. I always get positive feedback on all of my reports and the staff is very friendly. I get paid on time and never have a problem submitting invoices. I do believe the people that had a problem with lack of direction are just not experienced enough in this field. The staff are on hand whenever I need them. I have never encountered a problem that could not be solved within 24 hours. If you are outgoing and love the fashion industry, this is a wonderful company.

ConsI do not have any CONS about my position. You need to be a leader and have experience in this field in order to be successful. If you are not one of these people than this is not the job for you!

Advice to Senior ManagementI think management has everything under control!

Never a boring day on the job.

Merchandise Coordinator (Current Employee)
    Chicago, IL

I have been working at Winston Retail as a contractor for more than a year

Pros: Write your own schedule. I enjoy visual merchandising and meeting people so it was a good fit to… Cons: Inconsistent hours, sometimes very PT, durning holiday 55 hours wk. – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Can be a positive and negative opportunity...

Merchandise Coordinator (Current Employee)
    Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Winston Retail as a contractor for more than 3 years

Pros: You can create your own schedule, work with some great brands, and learn a lot about the industry. The company has high standards regarding pay… Cons: The great brands you work with sign contracts that they will not employee you in the future. However they do not inform you of this.… Advice to Senior Management: Stop making the FTMs do all the work. Gather and make better use of feedback from out in the field. Stop with… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Winston Retail.

Worked for Winston Retail? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Winston Retail reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Winston Retail CEO Jan Croatt. All reviews posted anonymously by Winston Retail employees.