Winter Haven Hospital
www.winterhavenhospital.org Winter Haven, FL 1000 to 5000 Employees

Political, Good old boys mentality

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsCo-workers/peers have dedication to patient care.

ConsConstant change, poor communication between grassroots worker and senior management. Senior managers protect each others jobs. Bad bosses are kept even if the department has high turn-over.

Advice to Senior ManagementNeed to operate more like a business. Be consistent. Listen to the end-user (bedside nurse, technician in the trenches) and really apply change for overall efficiency, not just one department.

soap opera atmosphere

I have been working at Winter Haven Hospital full-time

Pros: Interdepartmental relations are good between similiar shifts( night / day).Majority… Cons: Management fosters snitches and backbiters.They also tolerate arrogance towards others… Advice to Senior Management: Education department needs teach and require professional communication courses. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

it sucks

I have been working at Winter Haven Hospital

Pros: the only reason would be for the patients i only… Cons: the department heads only listen to their friends evey one is to lazy to… Advice to Senior Management: i think you should choose better people to run each are because some of them dont even care about the patients you should check up… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Winter Haven Hospital.

Worked for Winter Haven Hospital? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Winter Haven Hospital reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Winter Haven Hospital CEO Lance W. Anastasio. All reviews posted anonymously by Winter Haven Hospital employees.