Glassdoor is your free inside look at Wipro reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Wipro CEO T. K. Kurien. All reviews posted anonymously by Wipro employees.
3 people found this helpful
Current Employee – been working at Wipro
Pros – - Coming out of College its a job to get your feet wet if you don't have internship or coop experience
- Ok... benefits.
-Free time, you can leave and show up whenever you like and management may never notice. Especially if your not on their radar.
- You'll bond heavily with your co-workers cause its you vs the management and management will try to win every battle.
-Some people will help you get out of there...
-Can't get fired unless you really screw up.
Cons – -Don't expect to receive good training and if it is good training they'll make sure to ruin any chance of you actually receiving it fully.
- They'll move you with little to no notice, especially on your dime by nickling and diming your expense report.
- They'll also move you to place that you don't want to go and threaten your job while your at it. (See pro about job security... cause they are definitely lying.)
- Sometimes you wonder if management even knows your name, which is sad because they pretend to know you...
- Management has 0 communication to its employees, sometimes you have to contact people you know on the project site in order to even know there is a opportunity coming.
- Wipro travel policies are horrendous.
Advice to Senior Management – For one. Get your head in the game, pay attention to whats going around you. Talk to the employee and maybe that would solve a few of your attrition issues. If your over loaded with work... for god sake ask for freaking help. Also please COMMUNICATE!!! I sometimes believe my old fraternity had better management than this place and that's a major insult.
No, I would not recommend this company to a friend
2011-07-06 20:10 PDT
Your feedback has been sent to the team and we'll look into it.
Your response will be removed from the review – this cannot be undone.