There are newer employer reviews for Wipro

Good place to start a career

Current Employee - Program Manager  in  Redmond, WA
Current Employee - Program Manager in Redmond, WA

I have been working at Wipro full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Wide range of responsibilities, environment allows you to go be
Yond your direct responsibility, pretty flexible work hours and location

Cons

Pays less then competition, duplicate roles and responsibilities, lagging behind in innovation, too much focused on cost control

Paywell to attract and retain top talent

4337 Other Employee Reviews for Wipro (View Most Recent)

Good for Onsite

Current Employee - Database Administrator  in  San Jose, CA
    Current Employee - Database Administrator in San Jose, CA

I have been working at Wipro full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Wide Variety of Projects and Onsite Opportunities

Cons

No career growth and poor middle management. Poor Paymaster.

Invest money for Training the Middle Management.

The worst professional choice of my career

Former Employee - Director  in  New York, NY
    Former Employee - Director in New York, NY

I worked at Wipro full-time for less than a year

Pros

Big Title, Big Customer, Big Project, Lots of Moving Parts, Project Critical to Customer's Success.

Cons

Wipro is a house of lies. I was sold - via an extensive interview process - on a non-existent culture, non-existent talent, non-existent infrastructure and support systems for customers, non-existent recruiting competency, Even as they were introducing me to my new customers/project teams, they could not tell the truth. One Sr. Manager went so far as to suggest I had 25 years of experience on a particular platform - 25 years before I would have been 12 years old not to mention that the platform in question had only been around for 5 years. They staff critical project teams with too many people with too little skills. I worked with a team of 15 ppl who had ZERO relevant expeirence. Their job was to decieve their customer. That's what my primary focus became as well... Lying to the customer...

Your ethnicity(sadly) is also very important, perhaps more so than you may want to beleive or accept, especially if your culture possesses any semblance of or respect for business/professional ethics if you're considering working for this horrendous organization. They beleive its perfectly acceptable to cheat their customers and employees. Its literally your job as a would be victim to stop them.

Stop lying to your customers, your employees and contractors. Stop cheating your employees financially, emotionally and professionally. You systematically create failue out of success by your inherent need to treat your customers and employees with dishonesty, misdirection, bald face lies and so on... I've worked with Indian companies prior and partnered with Indian people as individuals before. I knew what I was getting into... or so I thought. Worst experience of my career by along shot. Possibly the worst experience I've had in my entire life...

There are newer employer reviews for Wipro

Worked for Wipro? Contribute to the Community!