Wipro

www.wipro.com
There are newer employer reviews for Wipro

I enjoyed working with Wipro - great experience!

Former Employee - Software Test Lead in Rochester, NY
Former Employee - Software Test Lead in Rochester, NY

I worked at Wipro

Pros

Flexibility in work and good employee benefits

Cons

Communication was really bad and any HR related work takes forever to get done.

Communication and please hire good employees and put the good employees to work that they are related to.

4883 Other Employee Reviews for Wipro (View Most Recent)

Terrific place to learn, get a chance to work hard with good people and to prove yourself

Former Employee - Manager in East Brunswick, NJ
    Former Employee - Manager in East Brunswick, NJ

I worked at Wipro

Pros

If you have never worked for a major Indian offshore services provider, this is one super opportunity for you to get exposure to a truly global sales and delivery organization.
    Decent compensation package, good benefits but great opportunity to learn and improve

Cons

With the pressures of working with a truly global delivery model, chances are you will be working more hours than ever before. And we are hours that go really late into the night or early morning - so that you can communicate effectively with your colleagues. If you are not careful, you may soon find it difficult to maintain a work-life balance.

take more care of people, the core of the company

Wipro - a place not to be

Former Employee - BDM in New York, NY
    Former Employee - BDM in New York, NY

I worked at Wipro

Pros

there aren't any that can be thought of...

Cons

Worst Government Organization that you can work. Only Politics, Middle management leadership is a complete miss and moreover the management changes at senior levels has made it all the more miserable. I was a part of customer facing team - Bus Dev/Act Mgmt, we were a team of 6, all of them quit in 1 year.

Wipro should teach their middle managers the art of making things work through its team. This is people leadership. Any feat achieved cannot be a heroic attempt of a single person, it has to be collective effort. This is the reason they end up scrambling in the end for most of the proposal and wait for a heroic magic of single person.

Front force should be enabled to take decision and not depend of offshore Management.

There are newer employer reviews for Wipro